Fire Rated ANSI Ball Valves
AN Series 6, 1/2” – 6”
IMI PBM's Fire-Rated valves can accommodate flammable media in industrial process environments. These API-607 qualified valves feature a backup metal seat against which the ball seals if the normal polytetrafluoroethylene seats melt under fire conditions. This metal seal allows only limited leakage under fire conditions.
- Fire Rated, tested to API-607.
- Valves are rated for full vacuum.
- Valves are non-Adjust-O-Seal®.
- AN Series Fire Rated ANSI valves have o-rings.
- Valve are a two-piece “split body” design.
- Upstream and downstream bubble-tight sealing capability allows valve body cleaning, purging, and draining.
- Stem assembly accommodates IMI PBM Direct Mount Actuation for accurate alignment and increased cycling life.
- Valves meet B16,34 in appropriate materials and ends.
- Optional Purge port and milled ball flats drain holes allow inline CIP to prevent clogging and plug formation.
- 1/2” – 6” Series 6
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Hastelloy® C-276
- Acciaio al carbonio
- 20°F to 450°F depending on seat and seal material
- 150# & 300# RF Flange
Seats & seals
- White V-TEF™ standard, others available
- O-ring seal (FKM V1274-75/80, EPR E3608-70, others available)
Stem packing material
- V-TEF™ and S-TEF®
Body bolts & nuts
- B16,34 bolting
Maximum working pressure
- Up to 740 psig CWP depending on valve series, size and temperature