Angle Stem Tank Bottom Valves
Fire Rated AF Series 3, 1” – 6”
Two-Way Tank Bottom valves are suited for general purpose tank, vessel, and reactor applications. Angle Stem Tank Bottom Valves provide actuator clearance on jacketed or insulated vessels.
- Fire Rated, tested to API-607.
- AF Series Fire Rated Tank Bottom valves have o-rings.
- Designed for applications where automation may interfere with tank head or jacket.
- Pad radius facilitates efficient drainage and reduces the pocket area above the ball.
- Stem assembly accommodates IMI PBM Direct Mount Actuation for accurate alignment and increased cycling life.
- Valves meet B16,34 in appropriate materials and ends.
- Valves are rated for full vacuum.
- Certified Material Test Report (CMTRS) provided for weld pads and sanitary wetted components.
- Surface finishes are achieved without the use of ADIs (Animal Derived Ingredients).
- 1” – 6” depending on series
- 316L (ASTM A351 CF3M)
- Hastelloys and other ASME B16,34 listed materials
- Hygienic clamp
- 150# RF flange
Seats, seals & stem packings
- S-TEF® seats
- Graphite seals
- O-rings (EPR Viton standard)
Body bolts and nuts
- 18-8 Stainless Steel, body bolts are fully encapsulated
Maximum working pressure
- Up to 720 psig CWP depending on valve series, size and temperature
- Up to 450°F depending on seat and seal material
- Standard internal polish of 125 Ra ID