DRAG® control valve
IMI CCI's DRAG® technology, pioneered in 1961, is the industry's leading solution for handling demanding service conditions. The 900D is designed to deliver peak process performance with superior control while minimising losses caused by valve leakage. IMI CCI's proven DRAG® technology will reduce your equipment and maintenance costs through dramatic reductions in cavitation and vibration - the root cause of damage to trim, adjacent equipment and piping. Supported by the world class technical expertise of the Valve Doctor® program, the 900D is a continuation of IMI CCI's industry leading critical application solutions that customers have come to depend on.
- Multi-stage DRAG® – Eliminates cavitation, noise and vibration – Increases life and reduces maintenance costs.
- Tight shutoff – Reduces leakage – Available in Class IV, Class V & VI with soft seat.
- Top entry design – Teflon and graphite seals available.
- Trim characterisation – Linear and equal percentage – Custom characterisation available to match specific process requirements.
- Easy maintenance – Quick change trim allows for ease of maintenance, no internal components are screwed or welded into valve body or bonnet.
Tipo di corpo
Dimensioni della valvola
- Da 1" a 16"
Classificazione della pressione (classe ANSI)
- 150, 300, 600, 900, 1500, 2500
- Flangia con faccia a semplice risalto
- RTJ Flange, Butt Weld End
Modalità di guasto
- Aperta, chiusa, in posizione
Faccia a faccia
- ISA 75,08 – 2002
Direzione del flusso
- Flow-To-Close (Liquids)
- Flusso ad apertura (gas)
- -50°F to 975°F (-46°C to 525°C)
Classe chiusura, ANSI/FCI 70,2
- Classe IV, V, VI (sede morbida)
Caratteristiche del trim
- Lineare / Equal Percentage / Custom Characterisation
Internal actuator type options
- Diaframma molla IMI CCI
- Pistone a doppio effetto IMI CCI
Tempo di corsa
- < 30 sec (standard)/ < 1 sec to open, < 5 sec to close (fast stroke)